What Do I Write? What Do Customers Want To Read? | Youploi
Do You Tell Or Share?
Example: A hotel,
You can write a general promotional article about the hotel
- How good the service is
- How spacious the rooms are
- How beautiful the garden is
- How tasty the food is
- How impressive the views are and so on.
Or you can highlight the most popular dish, fish covered with salt from the oven.
- Let the chef talk about his passion for fish dishes
- What kind of fish and ingredients he use for the sauce
- How he prepare the famous fish from the oven
- How long the fish have to cook in the oven
- What wine he recommends
- Recipe with all details.
A Wrong Image Can Render A Thousand Words Useless
Image is part of a article. The photo of that one beautiful hotel room with that romantic view … is always fully booked. That image does not reflect reality. A photo of the Chef with that delicious fish just out of the oven has more effect.
What do you want to read?